A-WEBSOLUTIONS gives you an opportunity to earn extra income by becoming its "Business Associate Partner". For further information please fill in the Business Associate Form, and we will get back to you.
Our Business Associates are an integral part of the organizational set-up. Their role is elucidated in the following section :
Business Associates actively participate in planning and execution of business development activities. On the basis of a plan that is mutually agreed upon by the Associate and A-WEBSOLUTIONS, they concentrate on qualitative and quantitative business growth within their territory in the following manner:
- By continuous addition of new clients. For this, our associates focus on exploiting the potential in terms of customer base and geographical coverage.
- By generating maximum revenue per customer through cross selling of products offered by A-WEBSOLUTIONS.
The A-WEBSOLUTIONS Business Associate plays an important role in Customer Relationship Management and in smoothening the process of service-delivery to the Customer. Their major responsibilities are:
- To act as a link between the client and A-WEBSOLUTIONS, ensuring smooth flow of information, services and feedback.
- To cater to the needs of the HNI client base, giving them personal attention and prompt service, thus laying the foundation of a long lasting relationship with the clients.
- To attend to any complaints and grievances of customers and maintain a record of such complaints and take corrective action.
- To obtain feedback at regular intervals from the clients regarding service levels.
- To maintain service standards set by A-WEBSOLUTIONS.
A-WEBSOLUTIONS welcomes candidates with bachelors or master's degrees in any discipline. A very strong record of academic success is required, preferably including significant coursework in quantitative or research-based disciplines. Business Associates come from diverse academic backgrounds and may have degrees in business, economics, marketing, physical and life sciences or other fields. In addition to a strong academic performance, successful Business Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Empathy, adaptability and strong personal impact
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for and enjoyment of working in teams
A-WEBSOLUTIONS is a global web consulting & development firm; fluency in English is required.
All candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (unofficial is OK), is required to be considered.